Rules are simple…no nudity (keep it clean people!!!) in all contestant entries. Follow the rules of the contest. Push for creativity. Don’t just copy and render a cool and popular pose of a character and expect to win a game. The next contest has a deadline of Friday September 25th, 2009. I won’t do any timezones…just know that by Saturday sometime entries will no longer be accepted.
The Sixth contest is called Final Boss. No, not the old Halo 2 MLG team. This is the new contest. As people who play video games the end result is usually seeing the grand finale. Stopping that evil master planner that has set out to destroy the universe, usually gives us satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment. For this contest illustrate your favorite final boss or mini boss battle. Be creative in your concepts because originality will give you extra points. Please don’t feel as you though you have to be a master in Photoshop to have a chance to win. Include protagonist (hero) and boss in your final illustration.
Draw, scratch, paint, or digitize your battle away. Their is no limitation to this contest. Just make it your own! As always…the winner of the contest will receive a game of their choice ($60.00 USD).
- You must be 13 years or older to participate
- You must sign up and b a Registered User of Gamersdigart.com to participate.
- All images must be created originally and specifically for this contest.
- You may submit more than one entry
- Online entries only, hardcopies not accepted
- Artwork must be submitted in digital format and in one of the following formats: JPEG, GIF or PNG to Contestpics@gamersdigart.com
or uploaded in the Contest forum Post here.
- All images may be posted on this site. (you will of course be listed as the artist)
Looking forward to all the entries for the contest fellow artist! Good luck!